Welcome to Sony Sadaf Haroon Solicitors
Sony Sadaf Haroon Solicitors is a law firm specialising in conveyancing, immigration and family law. Our lawyers provide expert legal advice, and undertake general and complex immigration and family matters. We look to provide an alternative to large and medium size law firms. Our lawyers are committed to personal service and seek to provide preventative advice, before issues get out of hand.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer clients expert legal advice and representation in the full spectrum of immigration law, from the most basic visa applications, to “test” cases in the higher courts.
We routinely assist clients in appealing against visa, entry clearance, human rights and deportation decisions of the Home Office, as well as challenging delay.
Sony Sadaf Haroon Solicitors provides legal advice and representation in all immigration applications to the Home Office, including:
- Entry clearance and leave to enter applications (visa applications);
- Further leave to remain (extension applications);
- Indefinite leave to remain (settlement applications);
- Claims for recognition as a refugee;
- Claims for protection under the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR);
- Appeals to the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal (AIT);
- Applications for bail (both to chief immigration officers and the AIT).
Our immigration solicitors provide legal advice and representation in all business immigration applications to the UK Border Agency, in particular:
- Divorce & other related matrimonial matters
- Dissolution of Civil Partnership
- Pre- Nuptial Agreements
- Post- Nuptial Agreements
- Financial Relief / Claims
- Clean break Order
- Financial Settlements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Consent Order
- Occupation Order
- Forced Marriages
- Prohibited Steps Order
- Non-Molestation Order
- Child Arrangement Orders (e.g. Residence Order and Contact Order)
- Specific Issue Order
- Parental Responsibility Order
If you are buying or selling a house or flat; if you want to transfer ownership of a property through transfer of equity or if you want to grant a mortgage or remortgage a property, our specialist Conveyancing solicitors are here to help guide you. Our team makes use of the most up to date technology available for this specialist area and enables our clients to complete transactions swiftly and cost effectively.
Conveyancing is a legal transfer of property from one owner to another. Conveyancing process can often be stressful and time consuming, however, if carried out by our specialist Conveyancing solicitors team, we will aim to make your transfer stress free and we will ensure the purchaser does own all of the property, all of the land and all of the rights they have paid for as quickly as possible.
Sony Sadaf Haroon Solicitors immigration team has extensive knowledge of the immigration appeal process and members have gained invaluable experience from representing individuals.